Sale or return
Accora Ltd proffer certain of their product offering on a 14-day sale or return basis enabling Service Users to trial a product without the Prescriber/Buyer/Service User committing to purchase. This reduces the risk of purchasing a product that does not meet the Service User’s needs and enables potential buyers to evaluate the product’s benefits.
A short joint visit is often not long enough to make an informed decision on whether the equipment meets a service user’s needs.
Sale-or-return provides complete peace of mind by allowing up to 14 days to evaluate accurately whether that piece of equipment will meet the service user’s needs.
Sale or return is easy
Simply follow the procedure below:
- Call Accora or complete the Trial Booking Form
- Return the completed form to email@example.com
- Accora will be in touch to arrange a suitable date and time for the trial
- Accora supply and install the equipment*
- Accora deliver training to carers*
- The equipment is left in place for a 14-day trial after which a decision is made whether or not to keep it.
*subject to equipment type and destination
Please note: the 14-day Sale-or-return procedure applies to the following products: Configura® seating, FloorBed® and Turna®.